Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade
- All float plans and ideas must be approved by the parade committee before acceptance to the parade. First priority will be given to Laguna Niguel community groups, residents and community associations.
- All floats are to be no larger than 10 feet wide and 13 feet high. Vehicles towing the float must be decorated depicting the theme.
- All entries must be consistent with the Parade theme and maintain the decorum of the event. No proselytizing or attempting to win converts to any particular religious, political, social or other viewpoints will be accepted. .
- All items on the float must be secure and all floats must have side rails if people are riding on it.
- All floats must have presence of adults on the float. Mandatory 1 adult to every 3 kids.
- All floats must be assembled before arrival to the parade staging area. No assembly the day of the parade.
- No parade decorations shall consist of any kind of noisemaker, unless approved by the parade committee prior to the event.
- he handing out or distribution of items (candy, prizes, flyers, etc.) to people viewing the parade is not allowed along the route or within the immediate vicinity of the parade.
- All float drivers must have a valid California driver’s license and current proof of insurance.
- Business logos/names and other commercial signage are not permitted unless sponsorship is approved by the committee. This includes apparel worn by those walking or riding in the parade. Unrelated advertising to sponsorship outside of the parade is not permitted.
- Identification banners or signs must be approved by the parade committee when submitted. The listing of telephone #;s, addresses or statements is prohibited, unless previously approved by the parade committee. Signs posted on vehicles that are not parade sponsors must be covered.
- Santa Claus (including dolls and mannequins) as part of your float is not permitted. By tradition, Santa will be at the end of the parade.
- The parade committee/parade officials reserves the right to dismiss a float or any part of a float, before or during the parade, for failing to cooperate with rules, regulations and safety issues.
- Illegal substances and alcoholic beverages are prohibited both in the assembly area and in the parade.
Contact us if you have any questions on these items.